Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getting back in shape

Right now I'm working on getting back in shape, I feel like it's going to be a long road back to feeling like I can handle some of the longer distances.  I had planned on running 4 miles, but I must have hit something wrong in the mapping program and I ended up doing a little over 3. 

The route was on some back streets and it was pretty dark and it had a decent uphill both ways so I wasn't to upset that I went a little short.  I feel no pain in my foot and the only thing I really need to work on is getting conditioning back up and not injuring myself in the process.  Luckily I have some good routes in the area that are nice and hilly, which will provide a nice butt whooping.  I want to try and get another run in sometime in the next few days and start the 5 mile route home sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment