Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 5th Pacers - Greenberry Run

Time: 42:32
Distance: 5.3
Weather: Rain clouds were looming, but not a drop fell!
Temp: 53
Time: 5:00 AM
Terrain: Relatively flat until the end, all pavement as usual
Route: http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/us/va/arlington/380123906652446749

Comments: We ran at what I thought was a pretty quick pace, and in the end it was moderately quick, about 8 minute miles. I don't think I could maintain this pace for a whole marathon, not yet at least but maybe soon. After the run I went right to my chocolate soy and strawberry protein shake and iced my left knee out of precaution for 15-20 minutes. My knees haven't been hurting at all during or after the run, but I'm trying to be cautious and make sure they don't hurt!

Days until MCM: 173 days

No comments:

Post a Comment