Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7th Pacers - Bagel Run

Time: 48 Minutes
Distance: 5.88
Weather: Rain stopped shortly before the run, it was amazing!
Temp: 60
Time: 5:30 AM
Terrain: Typical thursday route, relatively flat, and a killer hill at the end. All pavement!
Route: http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/us/va/arlington/790123945070498975

Comments: So I have run now for 3 days in a row, and boy my legs are tired! I went at a quicker pace then I'm used to, but it felt great to go that quick and just cruise, but at the end the hill seemed that much worse! When I am going at a slightly slower pace the hill beats you up but I really feel like I am conquering the hill because I am almost done and I still have energy, whereas today...I was counting the steps until I reached the top of the hill and the end of that run! So tomorrow I get an extra 2 hours of sleep and wake up at 6 rather than 4...CAN'T WAIT!
Days until MCM: 171 days

No comments:

Post a Comment