Friday, February 5, 2010

About time for new shoes

I'm getting close to the time that I need a new pair of shoes. I always put off buying new shoes until the last possible moment, because who really wants to shell out $90-100 for a pair of shoes they'll go through in about 8-10 weeks (I usually try to make them last about 3-4 months at least). I am pretty happy with the shoe I have now, the Mizuno Wave Rider 12 but I'm not sure if I want to continue with it or go back to Brooks. Here are two different shoe reviews that both seemed to interest me.

The first is for the Mizuno Wave Rider 13, it's similar to the 12 when it comes to the sole of the shoe but they tweaked the top of the shoe.


The second one is a brand new shoe, haven't heard much about it yet but I'm probably going to do some research and get some opinions on it. It's the Brooks Launch, it looks like a great new shoe but the last time I wore a Brooks shoe I had some issues.




Regardless of which I pick I know soon I'll be trudging down to Pacers to get my new pair within the next month or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment