Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pacers Ambassadors

So I've been busy at work this weekend even though I'm snowed in.  Last week I found out that I would be a part of the Pacers Ambassador program for 2010.  Pacers is the local running store, which I can honestly say has pushed me through the training for both my marathons and does a lot to serve the local running community (fun runs, tons of races, etc).  The Pacers Ambassador program will allow me to help publicize Pacers and in turn they will provide me with some running shirts and possibly free entry into some races, which for me the low budget runner is greatly appreciated.

So since getting selected for the program I have tried to increase my online presence, I now have a flickr account where I'll publish all my running pictures and I'll probably try and take pictures at various races and ambassador events so it's not JUST my 2 marathons.

The Pacers Ambassador program also has a new blog that will be a work in progress, but it will be updated by many of the ambassadors, check it out at runpacersambassadors.blogspot.com.  I'll be publishing on there for sure!

I'll be at an event with Pacers Wednesday night, hopefully I'll be shoveled out by then and the storm they're PREDICTING for then won't come!

No comments:

Post a Comment