Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Clothes!

As you probably know, my wife is due with our first baby on March 19th. Being a running fanatic I was thinking to myself, 'I really need a onesie that is running related.' I then thought to myself, maybe I'll get a onesie that has the Pacers logo on it or something for when my wife gives me permission to bring the baby to a race.

Well, today I got a little more into the search and went to one of my favorite sites for clothes with funny/cute sayings across every spectrum, Cafe Press! I figured I would share some of the funny ones, maybe I'll be able to convince Erin that I need one or two of these.
I still think that I want to get a onesie that says Future Pacers Runner or something...but for now these are some cute ideas.

To see more go here

No comments:

Post a Comment