Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 1, 2010 - Philadelphia 'Rocky Steps' Run

Distance: 5.25
Weather: Nice and clear gorgeous morning
Temp: 20ish

Time: 6:00 AM

Terrain: It was a really flat route, the rocky steps were a bit of a test and there was another large hill when switching from the road to the trail.

Route: http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/us/pa/philadelphia/607126531758275774

Comments: I war running alone, and running in Philadelphia is TOTALLY different then DC. They didn't have nearly as many runners out by 6 AM! When I was leaving the hotel I was asking for clarification on which way to go and the woman at the front desk just looked at me and said "you know it's 15 degrees out right" and at that I went running outside in shorts, gloves, and my nice warm Pacers running hat (thank you Pentagon City AM Fun Runners!).






I also ran last Monday, doing a 4 mile loop in the rain, while I had a good run, it was NOT FUN. My mile total at the moment for 2010 is...22.25!

No comments:

Post a Comment