Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wii Active Workout - February 9, 2010

I am DEFINITELY become restless in the apartment and was dying to get a workout in of some sort, so I woke up a little early this morning to get a workout in using the Wii Active before Erin woke up.  I honestly haven't used this thing in like 10 months or more, mostly because I always relied solely on running but let me tell you...this thing kicks your butt!

I did a 25-30 minute workout that claimed it would be intense on the legs, and boy was it.  The best part of the workout was they had a portion where you did "inline skating" where you would have to jump ramps, sound fun?  Well this was just their way of making you squat for long periods and then jumping out of them.  I was REALLY feeling it from that point forward, especially in the lunges.

All in all, I think on days I can not get out and run, and even on my rest days maybe doing the 20 minute light workout will have to become part of my workout regimen, especially if I want to get myself in shape to be able to run another marathon and get a new pr anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment